Wednesday, July 17, 2013

In Love with LoveWithFood

This past June, I did a post about one of the subscription boxes I tried out. In that post I promised you a look-see into my favorite subscription box LoveWithFood

LoveWithFood is a monthly subscription box that delivers delicious sample size snack foods to your door for just $12 each month. The snacks are always different, unique, and delicious! The best part about this subscription is that with every box you purchase LoveWithFood donates one meal to a child in need. So, you can have your cake and share it too!

Every month they select a different theme to base the snack selection off of. This month's theme is "Fun on the Boardwalk."




I began my journey through the snack food world last December when I found a Groupon for a 3 month subscription for the price of a one month subscription. There was nothing to lose with this deal! I figured I would purchase the first 3 months with the Groupon to try out the service, and if I was satisfied I would continue on a monthly basis. I received my first box and I was instantly in love with LoveWithFood



 Here's a look into this months snack selection...





BONUS: This month's box included an extra treat for me! A $25 gift certificate to Hello Fresh! LoveWithFood will randomly select boxes to add a little treat into for some of their subscribers. This month, subscribers on the east coast had the chance to receive this gift certificate in their box. They do this little bonus almost every month but it is not a part of the box, it is a random gift to subscribers from their partner companies






Each box comes with a card that names each item included in that month's box. These are great to keep if you've eaten all of your samples and don't remember what the name of something was that you'd like to buy!


LoveWithFood also has an Online Shop that you can buy full size products of the samples you have tried and love. You can even review the samples you have tried to earn points on the website. You can put these points towards any full size items you would like to purchase, save up enough points and you can get your favorite full size item absolutely free!!!


Did I mention their customer service team is one of the best I have ever encountered!?! Their team is way on top of making sure each customer has a satisfactory experience. I had an item in a previous box come to me already opened. All I had to do was send them a quick email and they sent me a new item free of charge. They even answer your Facebook posts! Seriously, what other business do you know that will answer your questions via Facebook in a matter of hours after posting it?

I have had nothing short of a fantastic experience with LoveWithFood and they definitely will have me as a lifetime customer. Give the subscription a try and I promise you will NOT be disappointed! 

Try your first box FREE! Use the code FBGIFT at checkout!




Artfully Yours,

Amethyst



No comments:

Post a Comment